The Kiribati country code is 686. To call Kiribati from Nauru, dial 00 followed by the Kiribati country code and the phone number.
Esstential Info for Calling Kiribati from Nauru
How to call Kiribati from Nauru
Exit code: 00
Country code: 686
Area code: 2
Nauru does not have an area code. When calling from Nauru, omit the area code.
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Kiribati from Nauru using Landline
The country code for Kiribati is 686. When dialing from Nauru, dial 00 followed by the country code and telephone number. So to call Kiribati from Nauru, the format would be 00 686 _____ _____. The _____ _____ are the local Kiribati phone number.
Calling Kiribati from Nauru using Mobile
1. Kiribati is an island country located in the central Pacific Ocean. It is composed of 32 atolls and one raised coral island, spread over 3.5 million square kilometers of ocean.
2. Nauru is a small island country located in the central Pacific Ocean, just south of the Equator. It is the world’s smallest independent republic, covering just 21 square kilometers.
3. Kiribati and Nauru share a close relationship, with many people in Kiribati having family ties to Nauru.
4. Kiribati and Nauru both use the Australian dollar as their currency.
5. Kiribati has a population of just over 100,000, while Nauru has a population of just over 10,000.
6. Kiribati is a member of the United Nations, while Nauru is not.
7. Kiribati has a president, while Nauru has a president and a parliament.
8. Kiribati is a republic, while Nauru is a parliamentary democracy.
9. Kiribati is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, while Nauru is not.
10. Kiribati is a member of the Pacific Islands Forum, while Nauru is not.
Kiribati is an island country in the central Pacific Ocean. Nauru is an island country in the central Pacific Ocean. Kiribati and Nauru are both independent countries.
To call Kiribati from Nauru, you need to use the country code of Kiribati, which is 686. You also need to use the area code of the city or town you are calling in Kiribati. The area code for all of Kiribati is 2. So, to call the city of Tarawa in Kiribati, you would dial +686-2-XXX-XXX.
If you are calling a cell phone in Kiribati, you need to use the country code of Kiribati, the area code of 2, and the cell phone number. So, to call a cell phone in Tarawa, you would dial +686-2-XXX-XXX.
What is the relationship between Kiribati and Nauru?
Kiribati and Nauru are both Pacific island countries.
What are the similarities and differences between Kiribati and Nauru?
The two countries are both Pacific island nations. Kiribati is about the size of Connecticut, and Nauru is about the size of Washington, D.C. Kiribati has a population of about 100,000, and Nauru has a population of about 10,000. Kiribati is made up of 33 atolls and one raised coral island, while Nauru is made up of just one raised coral island. Kiribati’s main industries are fishing and phosphate mining, while Nauru’s main industry is phosphate mining. Kiribati has a parliamentary democracy government, while Nauru has a presidential democracy government.
How did Kiribati come to be part of Nauru?
Nauru became independent from the United Kingdom in 1968. Kiribati, a group of islands located in the central Pacific Ocean, became an independent country in 1979. In 1986, Kiribati and Nauru signed a treaty agreeing to merge the two countries. The treaty went into effect on January 1, 1999.
What impact has Kiribati had on Nauru?
Kiribati has had a significant impact on Nauru. The two countries share a close relationship and have cooperated on a number of issues, including defense, fishing, and the environment. Kiribati has also helped to support Nauru’s economy by providing employment opportunities and providing financial assistance.